What you think is what you become.
Self-affirmations help you create the reality that you want by reprogramming your subconscious mind. When your mind vibrates with positivity, then positive things are magnetically drawn to you. Affirmations are seeds waiting for rich soil, sunlight and water. The more you choose to think positive thoughts and recite affirmations that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work.
I am…is one of the most powerful phrases that you can say. Whatever you say after I Am shapes your reality. It brings an awareness to who you are and who you want to become.
Below is a list of affirmations to get started on your journey:
- I am enough.
- I am focused and persistent.
- I am worthy of everything good in life.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I have the courage to follow my dreams.
- I am happy to be alive.
- I am fearless and courageous.
- I got this.
- I am a leader.
- I know there is nothing to fear.
- Today is going to be an awesome day.
- Good things are going to happen to me.
- I am in charge of how I feel.
- I have everything that I need to make today a great day.
- I have the power to create change.
- Not everyone will recognize my magic.
- I accept me for me.
- I choose faith over fear.
- My body deserves to be healthy.
- I listen to my body. It knows what I need.
- Just breathe. Inhale. Exhale.
- I love my body.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me.
- My potential is unlimited.
- I attract abundance and prosperity.
- Today I will create the future that I want.
- I must believe it to receive it.
- I will not compare myself. My journey is belongs to me.
- My past does not control my future.
- I can and I will.
- I am unique in my own way.
- I am filled with positive energy.
- I am a woman, and I am capable of anything.
- I am my own rescue.
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes.
- I can not control everything that happens, but I can control my reactions.
- I am destined for greatness.
- I am safe and protected.
- No one can make me feel inferior.
- I have the courage and strength to say “No”.
- I will always fail forward.
- I am committed to the advancement of myself.
- I am on the best path for me.
- Negative self-talk is not welcome in my life.
- I am constantly improving.
- I have a growth mindset.
- My actions are intentional, and they bring me closer to my goals.
- I give myself permission to be great.
- I will face the day with an open heart and open mind.
- I am the power of love.
2 thoughts on “Affirmations”
I am complete.
Thank you for reading and commenting. Yes you are complete, and you are more than enough.